Thursday, December 9, 2010

Supercross Cup # 4 – 20th Nov 2010 – Tymon Park

Ok, I wasn’t supposed to be doing this race. I started work at 7:45am. At 11am, I though ‘mmm, I can get out for a couple of hours here’….upstairs, into the gear, chucked the bike in the car, out to Tymon…..on the bike at 11:40, deadly. Same course as # 2, but with a couple of tweeks…..much wetter though.

Off we went, straight away, Robin, Evan, Conor and I got away. On lap 2 I led through the off camber and had a huge slide and the back end went away, funny, not too much time lost (see vide blow). Conor got a gap on lap 4, and Robin jumped over. I let it go a bit as I wanted to isolate Evan. I then jumped Evan and rode up to Conor and Bob….no, hold on, I never feckin got back on…..brutal. Evans bike snapped on the next lap, so that was him out. Conor was riding REAL well, but bob got away to take the win, Conor next, then me, then Peter Mc, savage ride. 3rd was good enough to take 2nd overall in the series. Thanks to Bob and Dave!

Straight into the car and home for more work…..tapping away on the laptop covered in mud….busy busy day.


Stevens Supercross Cup from David Gill on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment