Saturday, October 16, 2010

New team cyclocross bike – Mares CX1

There is nothing better than a good cross bike. I got the new team cross bike yesterday, Focus Mares CX1. Wow, what a bike. The tube shapes are really extreme, they would be extreme if they were on a mountain bike! BB30, 1 ½ lower headtube bearing, deep section carbons, Sram Force….all real nice. Very light and very stiff! I went straight out and put it to test on the Tuesday night cross training spin in Knocklyon.

Cross really is a great sport. 1 hour of flat out sliding and sprinting. I am not riding great at the moment, but I hope to improve a lot in time to defend my nationals title in January…..loads of time!! Cants wait to put it to test on Sunday at round 2 of the SuperCross Cup.

Thank, again, to Aidan and Ross in Eurocycles for the bike.


Yum!

Yum!

Yum!

Yum!

Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment